One Million Puzzle Pieces Project ~ Click on “SUBMIT A LISTING” to Sign UP
There are 2 Steps to enter your completed jigsaw puzzle photo into the Project.
Step 1: Please sign up here to become a member of the Club. Click on “SUBMIT A LISTING” and follow the 4 steps for the sign up process. The 4th Step will confirm your LISTING has been submitted.
Step 2: Once your membership is reviewed you will receive an email with the upload link for your puzzle entries that you may use for each individual puzzle. It may take 24-48 hours to receive your email.
How It Works
- You can enter any jigsaw puzzles you have completed in 2015.
- It can have any number of pieces as long as it is a jigsaw puzzle.
- It does not have to be bought in 2015, you may complete puzzles from your private store-age stock.
- You must sign up to join the One Million Pieces Project.
- You must be a member of one of the following 5 groups. It does not matter which of the 4 groups you sign up with if you are a group member in more than 1 group. See the Group list below.
- Your entry is reviewed manually within 24-48 hours.
- After your registration has been reviewed you will receive a separate email confirmation in 24-48 hours that says you are registered and have agreed to all the set rules.
- You must use this email for each individual entry so keep this email in a safe place. You may contact us if you loose the email.
- The email confirmation has your jigsaw puzzle entry form LINK to provide information about your puzzle and to upload 2 photos.
- One Photo is only your completed puzzle and photo number 2 is a picture of the puzzle box showing the number of pieces in your puzzle.
- The biggest rule is giving us permission to use your jigsaw puzzle photo image. A tile image of your completed and submitted jigsaw puzzle will be entered into the creation of the finished photomosaic jigsaw puzzle titled The Group World Map Photomosaic Jigsaw Puzzle.