Here is the common goal for the One Million Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces collected from the 4 Groups that enter their completed jigsaw puzzles.
This is how it will work;
- Group members submit their completed jigsaw puzzle photos
- Each completed jigsaw puzzle photo will be used as a photo mosaic tile
- Completed jigsaw puzzle photomosaic tiles will be added to the main Group Matrix photo
- The Group Matrix Photo is a photo of the completed jigsaw puzzle titled The World Map.
- The main Group Matrix Photo of The World Map is customized into a 1000 piece Photomosaic jigsaw puzzle
This is The World Map jigsaw puzzle to be completed.
This will be the Tiled Grid that will be used to insert the ONE Million Pieces of combined jigsaw puzzle pieces from the photos entered by the 5 Groups. (Sample only)
We will have a 1000 piece Photomosaic Jigsaw Puzzle titled The World Map that is an image of one million jigsaw puzzle pieces and the main photo is a completed World Map jigsaw puzzle. (Note* This image will be clearer when the One Million Pieces of tiles are in place. This is a sample only.)
Now that’s a Global Jigsaw Puzzle Connection! There will also be a complete list of all the Entries that includes the Group member names, jigsaw puzzle Brand/Title and the Number of Pieces for that puzzle.